I know a lot about mortgages and I help Canadians choose the one that best meets their needs.
I am an award-winning residential mortgage broker and a widely published blogger who offers an insider’s perspective on all things mortgage.
I will give everyone the same advice I would give my Mom.
I offer competitive rates, unbiased advice, and experience that always comes in handy (you’ll see).
- (2010 to present) – Residential mortgage broker serving Canadians from coast to coast.
- (2001-2009) – Senior management roles in lending with CIBC, FirstLine Mortgages and Xceed Mortgage Corp.
- One-on-one guidance throughout the mortgage application process (I work directly with every client).
- Annual Mortgage Check-Ups to ensure that your mortgage stays optimized in the years to come.
- Customer service that aspires to these core values.
- MBA (Richard Ivey School of Business)
- BA, Political Science (Huron College, The University of Western Ontario)
- Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
When I’m Not Working I Am …
- A father to a pair of energetic and outgoing 15-year old twin boys.
- A year-round runner, a long-time volunteer hockey coach and community ice-rink builder.
- A lover of documentaries, a student of economics, an outdoorsman, and a do-it-yourself home renovator.