I would like to wish my readers a healthy and happy holiday season.
I’ll be off until the new year. In the meantime, here are links to my recent blog posts that address five key mortgage questions:
- Is Another Bank of Canada Rate Cut on the Way?
- Have Canadian Mortgage Rates Bottomed?
- What Will Happen to Mortgage Rates When the Pandemic Ends?
- Should You Choose a Fixed- or Variable-Rate Mortgage? (Right Now It’s No Contest)
- When Will Canadian Mortgage Rates Rise?
Here also are links to my posts and calculators that will be useful to anyone who is actively looking to purchase right now:
The Bottom Line: I expect the current trend of gradually falling fixed and variable rates to continue as the calendar flips to 2021.